- Government Medical College- Surat
- Internal Medicine, Lincoln Medical Center- Bronx, NY
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Westchester Medical Center- Valhalla, NY
- Internal Medicine August 2015
- Pulmonary Medicine October 2017
- Critical Care November 2018
- American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- American College of Chest Physician (ACCP)
- Best outgoing student
- Always in the top tier performers of the class during medical school and post graduate training.
- A Rare Case of Primary Effusion Lymphoma Post Cardiac Transplant with HIV Negative and HHV8 Positive Serology. IrfanAli R. Kugasia, Aran Kumar, Oleg Epelbaum
- Hypertensive Encephalopathy Associated Vasogenic Edema Causing Intracranial Hypertension and Brain Death. Farhana K. Polara, IrfanAlir R. Kugasia, Joseph P. Donnelly, Jordan Simmons, Maria Srinvasan
- Localized Bronchial Papillomatosis Associated with a Broncholith: A Rare Occurrence. IrfanAli Kugasia, Farhana Polara, Mark Gilbert, Shekar Murthy.
- A Duel Between Two Great Masqueraders: Sarcoidosis and TB. Hussein Assallum, IrfanAli Kugasia, Dipak Chandy, Oleg Epelbaum.
- Recrudescence of Plasmodium malariae after Quinine. Kugasia IR, Polara FK, Assallum H.. Case Rep Med. 2014; 2014:590265. doi: 10.115/2014/590265. Epub 2014 Feb 12
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Shock and ventilator management in critically ill patients
- Happily married with one young child