- The Aga Khan University
- Internal Medicine – University of New Mexico
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine – University of Louisville
- Internal Medicine November 2016
- Pulmonary Medicine December 2018
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AΩA)
- American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA)
- Fellow award for excellence in teaching 2017, 2018, 2019
- Outstanding teaching fellow 2018
- Outstanding research fellow 2018
- Enteral nutrition better than proton pump inhibitors? Jalil BA, El-Kersh K. Curr Opin Crit Care. 2019 May 10; doi:10.1097/MCC.0000000000000620.
- Transmission electron microscopy in severe pneumonia: Back to the future? Jalil B, Fraig M Am J Med Sci. 2019 Jan 10; doi: 10.1016/j.amjms.2019.01.003
- Predicting fluid responsiveness: A review of literature and a guide for the clinician. Jalil B, Cavallazzi R.Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Aug 14. doi: 10.1016/j.ajem.2018.08.037.
- Comparing Changes in Carotid Flow Time and Stroke Volume Induced by Passive Leg Raising. Jalil B, Thompson P, Cavallazzi R, Marik P, Mann J, El Kersh K, Guardiola J, Saad M Am J Med Sci. 2017 Sept 20. doi: 10.1016/j.amjms.2017.09.006.
- Uses, limitations, and complications of endobronchial ultrasound. Jalil B, Yasufuku K, Khan AM Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2015 Jul;28(3):325-30.
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Right-heart catheterization
- Catheter-directed thrombolysis
- Bedside ultrasound and echocardiography
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary embolism
- Long distance running
- Rhythm guitar